Our Covid 19 policy
- We would ask you to be on time and please do not arrive earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment as we have restricted our reception area to only having one person waiting.
- Please come alone, unfortunately kids aren’t allowed in the salon.
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands on arrival this is mandatory.
- Please limit the amount of personal belongings.
- Please wear a mask on arrival if you do not have a mask, they will be available in the salon for €1, masks are also mandatory.
- A form will be filled out on arrival for contact tracing.
- We would ask you to keep a social distance if you would like to talk to others in the salon as we want everyone to feel comfortable.
- Extra time has been allocated to your appointment. This is to allow you and us time at reception area when checking in and checking out of your appointment.
- Please do not attend the salon if you feel anyway unwell.
And most of all we want you to enjoy your experience at B-Unique.
To ensure you have the most relaxing experience with us, we kindly request you arrive 5 minutes before your appointment time. Arriving late may result in a reduction in your treatment time. Alternatively we will gladly reschedule your appointment.
We understand that appointments may need to be changed or cancelled from time to time. As a courtesy to other clients and to allow for planning we request a minimum of 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or change an appointment.
If appointments are cancelled less than 24 hours a 20% fee of the treatment cost will be charged. No shows will be charged for treatment. We require ten day’s notice for cancellation for all group bookings or bridal parties.
Your safety is our first priority. It is important that you inform us of any health conditions or injuries when booking treatments. If you have high blood pressure, heart conditions, allergies or any other medical complications, we advise that you consult your doctor before undergoing some of our treatments.
Loyalty Reward System
We run a loyalty program called the ‘TreatCard’. You earns points for every euro you spend. Once you have reached a certain number of points, we surprise you with a free treat in the form of a service.
Quick and easy with our online booking system.